Wednesday, December 1, 2010

11 mths n still growing...

we are 11mths old baby!!! 1 more mth n we will be celebrating our 1 yr anniversary!! cant wait cuz it marks hw far we hav come over this yr! many ups n downs but we always make it out stronger and more in love wif each other. this whole mth has been crazy drama for me n im so thankful tt u are always by my side comforting me n giving me strength to carry on wif my life. idk wat i will ever do wifout u. n within this mth we both celebrated each others' bdays!! we hav had our fair share of nasty fights but its all part n parcel of being in a r/s. n baby its okay tt our outings hav lessened. i do love lazing at home wif u pigging out or watching tv or driving around random places. compromises hav to be made in order for a successful r/s to work out. n im always willing to do anything for u baby. n when i whine n cry abt wanting something.. u always spoil me n make me happy by meeting to my demanding requests n also surprising me in everyway u can. i hav nth more to say but a big I LOVE U! im so glad n thankful u are mine! forever n ever we are nv leaving each other

tts 1 pic frm bf's sister's wedding on saturday taken by his bro in law. tts the dress i wore for the dinz tt bf surprised me wif on 1 of my our days out mths ago. i was looking for maxi dresses n we chanced upon this 1 at wisma n was abt 100 plus n i refuse to buy it at tt point of time. but bf knew hw much i loved it n he disappeared for a while saying he was gg to the toilet while i was at forever 21 browsing around n he came back wif it! hes the sweetest i swear(: bf said tt saturday nite prepping for the dinz n all felt like prom! LOL veri true actually!

tmr's plan: head to skool for results interpretations... either head to coffeebean at amk or bf's hse to continue on my research report. then dinz wif bf n his fam.. yogurt at gardens!! heehee x) yogurt at nite always ends a day well am i nt rite!!!? k off to bed i gooooo. research report to rush out by this wkend. i can do it!! pls dun hav writers block!! grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment