Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bf's sister's wedding day


Currently in the car while Bf is driving n his mummy in the front seat making our way to the church for his sister's wedding. Crazy mad day in the morning. Went to his place for the tea ceremony thingy n gosh tts so complex! All the ranking n all to serve tea. Wah I didn't Noe thr was a sequence n all. Mingling wif his fam was quite stressful. I felt like I was getting scanned in their heads mentally! Met abt 90% of his fam in tt short 1hr. So thrs nw the church wedding n then the dinz tonite Marriott hotel! My fav part has got to be the wedding cake! Heeeheeee k will update again later! Happy Saturday!

Ps... I shall start creating a scrap book of my dream wedding like wat Anne Hathaway n kate Hudson did in Bride Wars! Heeeheeee
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment