Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sleepless nite



Having trouble sleeping n idk y :( n it's nt becuz I changed a new bed. I guess the lil monsters in my head jus won't shut up n stop running wild. Too much gg on recently tt it's so difficult to sleep wifout taking drowsy medicines tt will make me' sleep faster n better. I feel like a robot realli. A dysfunctional one. Rite nw beside me' I've got the cat snoring away n at my feet the dog using my leg as his pillow on doggie land too. I wish I can fall asleep easily like them.

So my bed came today n gosh I realli HATE dealing wif PRCs!!! 1stly my Chinese sucks n they are fking argumentative people! Geezzzz I was so pissed jus nw but I couldn't hurl any vulgarities since my chinese is is atrocious! gotta wake up at 9ish tmr later on cuz the painter is coming to paint my walls pink! N fri my wardrobe n shelve comes in n tt completes my new rm which I gave a make over(: my rm will then feel more comfy n safe for me' to retreat to every time I feel like crap.

Havnt seen Bf in 5days already n I can seriously die :( Esp nw tt I'm so pmsy n emotional I cry like a baby when I'm angry n Water works begin when I'm upset. I'm so much more sensitive nw! Sighh cant wait for this wkend cuz it's bf's sister's wedding. At least something to boost my optimism levels since lately I'm like the worlds most pessimistic person ever. Tt love still exists n tt marriage is a blissful n happy time of a person's life.

Revelation today... In ur eyes I value lesser than tt hoebag. So hoebag 1 me 0. Thxsss

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment