Wednesday, November 3, 2010

my life is a sad sad routine ever since skool started last wk. wake up.get dressed.skool.lectures or tutorials.laugh laugh laugh wif my bros n get bullied.home.dinz.tv.research on my assignment.tv.call bf.sleep. sighhhhh me no likey being a student, but at least ive got something to do to kill time. n my this sem is quite slack. wed n thurs off((: shiiookk! but saturday morning lect -.- oh n thrs icecream chef rite behind my skool!!! WHOOOOO =D n me, isk n xavier jus discovered a new bar wif reasonable priced drinks! so mon we had a lunch break be4 social psych lec n we decided to check tt place out. ordered 4 pints of beer n knowing im such a bad beer drinker.. i was high! high n i went for lect! LOL EPIC! but those 2 clowns behind me were more crazy than me!? keep flipping me upside down n flipping my chair -.- CRAZZYYYY
anywhos... realli miss bf so much! realli cant wait for friday's public holiday!! planning a lil sentosa trip jus becuz i REALLI WANNA go Candylicious!!! wanna see the halloween candy be4 it goes off the shelves! heehee sucker for seasonal candy!!!
jus 2 pics frm bf's bday. cuz i suddenly miss my twin!

omg watching this hk drama n this hk guy is dam hot!! shall google him nw! n he reminds me of bf esp in his thai boxing shorts!! heeeheeeee =D

No comments:

Post a Comment