Friday, October 29, 2010

its jus me n my dog on a friday nite

yeppers ive been home the whole day! out sick wif my allergies acting up cuz the cat slept wif me n the dog last nite on my pillow. breathing her fur into my nose jus clogged up my nose n made things so bad for me in the morning. wanted to press on n got changed to go to skool but my eyes were watery, puffy n my nose all red like rudolf so i decided to jus stay home n bed rest all day((:

n bf has some deepavali event thingy in camp at nite so im home in front of the lappy camwhoring wif my furball son who has been annoyingly naughty these days! grrr.. peeing on the couch like for the 1st time!? omg i was soooo angry n jus when i was gg to meet my bros to discuss our assignment!

yay so bf jus called((: hate hw his camp has like no reception!!? so basically frm 9am to 5pm hes like uncontactale. so when he gets home i always feel happy to hear his voice!

k i shall go get to shower. n nw the question is... to Halloween or nt to Halloween tmr??! hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment