Wednesday, October 27, 2010

if yall hav been following my twitter... ive been ranting n getting all pissy abt wat frens i hav these days. well obviously i noe ive got a handful tt i can count on n these are mostly the guys! the girls are jus disappointing!!! like wth!? i wont go into detail wat has been gg on but this is jus another reason y i choose n hav more guy pals or bros than girlfrens. cuz girls jus simply cant be trusted! ive been peeved for quite a number of days. as in nt like i hav nv noticed this pattern be4 in my frens but i guess recently it has become more prominent n it also happened to my bf too! so i guess both of us hav come to a point whr we both dunno who realli are our frens tt got our backs n who will keep to their promises in a frenship. sometimes i jus feel tt such people arent worth my time or anger at all. but being me.. i always over-think things n if u realli do noe me nth is more impt than my frens. like if u need me to listen to u rant over a terrible bf or a bad break up or gossip mongers.. u noe i will def drop watever i am doing n loan u my ears n time. but y cant yall do tt for me? like i feel most of my frenships wif my girls are all 1 sided. like its always me whos thr for u but ur nv thr for me?

wat makes me feel worse is tt my bf hasnt been able to listen to my rants recently since hes so drained after work n all he jus wanna sleep n rest n our fone calls are cut down to its minimum. also noe wif his 'save $ for my vroom vroom' plan, meeting each other is also cut down too esp during the wkdays. k la but i noe im nv alone as long as i hav my baby wif me. or at least i hav our furball son to "fill" in for him until hes free to talk to me.

apart frm all this.. skool jus started. 2nd day n ive already missed tutorials but becuz i was sick okaayy! omg jus thinking abt this makes my blood boil but my skool is a total BITCH ASS i tell u! fking 2hrs of drilling when im having lecture jus rite next to the dam lecture hall. like seriously wtf!!? are yall so stupid!!? so u can imagine us battling wif the dam drilling n being forced to concentrate on the lecture. yea i walked out having a bad ass headache tt knocked me out the whole nite! geezz tts like 1 more reason added to my 101 hates abt my fking STUPID N RETARDED skool! k seriously.. DUN EVER STUDY AT JCU singapore!!
(fking still resent tt shit for manipulating my mind to coming back! yea i could hav been in UWA okay bitch! k but watever at least i found the love of my life while i came back!(:

k but apart frm my skool being the totally suckish skool on the entire planet... i met some pretty awesome people! so tts the ONLI plus point to my skool! k 1 day i shall list down a few reasons y one should NEVER enrol into my skool!!!

im hungry as im typing this. guess i better head to bed! my rents hav been on my case lately abt me sleeping so late n blah blah blah cuz of my low BP n wat nt. oh n so is my bf! toooddllleesss!

ps.. i miss this boy hell alot :( n its ok if we dun hav frens! cuz at least we noe we hav each other! so suck on tt world!! frens?! PUI! my asssssss!
pss.. ive unlocked my twitter acc! <--- so start following me again!!!

1 comment: