Monday, October 11, 2010

FINALLY legal!!!
was surprised when i walked into my room after my friday bday celebration at zirca n saw 2 big bunches of pink helium balloons. ive got the bestest bf on this planet! n even my mum says he spoils me too much! LOL i told bf i want balloons for my bday n he realli outdone himself! i nt onli got 2 bunches but i even got a big round singing balloon!!! it sings happy bday to me!! OMG FUN SHIT! best bday prezzie eveeerrr!

friday 8th-9th oct
so friday was krrraaaazzzyyyy! met xavier n munirah in town around 5ish.. n they got me krispy kreme donuts back frm the kl trip!! i was MAD HAPPY!! then bf came down to meet us.. n off we headed to cuscaden for some pre-drinks. isk, nigel, yanrui n alwyn came by n off we headed to zirca!

twin n claire met us thr n i was so happy to finally meet the both of them again!! like last yr me n twin celebrated our bday thr too so it was realli significant for both of us! n the bouncers all wished me happy bday n was like "wah FINALLY 18!!" LOL they are MAD CUTE! n darren came along too!!

so we partied till 3ish.. 2 belvedere bottles, 1 champagne, 10 jaggerbomb shots, 2 blowjob shots, 1 waterfall. yea the amt of alcohol we drank was NUTS! n im so happy everyone enjoyed themselves even though some didnt noe each other but alcohol brings everyone together! oh n twin n darren met for 2hrs n they were like bffs by the middle of the nite!! SO CUTE!

saturday 9th-10th oct
lazy day wif bf, jiejie n nick at home. had lunch n dinz at home. jus trying to rest the crazy nite away. then i dropped him home at 9ish n i left for attica to meet my sexy kerry baby for their costume anniversary party. mad crazy party when i had free flow of drinks frm the event n the guys. i sat at the couch eating popcorn! HAHA i left earlier cuz i got tired n went to meet bf. n im glad everything is ok(:

baby all i noe is tt I LOVE U SO MUCH! n i cant thank u enough for my bestest 18th bday eveerrr! i cant imagine my bday wifout u. u jus made everything perfect. n although u onli got me balloons for my bday... they made me soooooo happy! u hav no idea hw much i love the balloons u got me! u saw hw my face lighted up when i saw them. jus like a lil girl on xmas opening her 1st prezzie. i love u baby. thxs for being the bestest bf any girl can hav in this world. n im glad we always talk things out n make everything even better than it was. baby ur the greatest n i love u! oh n our macs breaky((:

overall.. BEST BDAY EVEERR! like 1000000000 times better than last yr!! i guess the company jus makes everything different! thxs for everyone who came by to celebrate my 18th wif me!! bf, twin, darren, claire, xavier, isk, munirah, nigel, yanrui, alwyn, monica, mitchell, luke, the zirca bouncers: kenneth, lester, misuzu n basically everyone else!!

*will upload the rest of the pics later!* for nw i shall sleep n wake up tmr n register for my DRIVING!! WHOOOOO =D

No comments:

Post a Comment