Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i must be the luckiest girl on this planet...

ive got the best boyfren anyone can ask for... who always takes my petty nonsense. encourages me n picks me up when i feel like the shittest person on this planet. n we both noe hw much we cant live wifout each other. n im so happy tt his dad has acknowledged me as his girlfren nw!! (: his dad is jus like my dad so i made some improvements! n his sister n bro-in-law always tell the kids to call me 'aunty' LOL n his mum has been concerned over my health n all. so it is comforting to noe hw accepting n nice his fam is abt us(: makes everything so much easier ya noe! i love u sean yang see jay!
my twin who has watched me grow frm a total mess last yr till wat i am today... n whos bday was yesterday (11th oct) HAPPY BDAY! ive known her for a yr plus n im so glad i met her! n she bought me jaggerbombs on my bday! or rather we always get so drunk together whenever we party! LOL I LOVE U!! n twins for life i sweaarrrr!my sexy babygirl who is ALWAYS here for me too! when i cry she hugs me n tell me to stop.. she comforts me n tells me everything is okay n she will be by my side. n i always hav a ton of fun when im out partying wif her! oh n i kissed her on her lips!! boys be JEALOUS!the bestest bros in this world(: who crashed my place a day be4 our stats paper. we talked till 2am plus abt our lives... skool isnt fun wifout them seriously! n they are so full of nonsense sometimes! always disturbing me but yet looking out for me all the time when we are out together be it in skool or drinking. thxs so much!n my new gbff (which i didnt get to take an indi shot wif!!) im so glad hes so buddy wif my twin!!! they were mad cute i swear!! cant wait for my twin to come back frm perth cuz we all will be hitting PLAY to party like MADDD (:yall made my bday the bestest everrrr! k more bday pics up soon!

went to register for my theory lessons n wat nt today!! (: soon there will be a new driver on the road yo!! gonna attempt to get my license by feb next yr!!! then frm thr persuade paps to get me n my sis a car! WHOOO =D

anyways i had a crazy thot.. if psychology doesnt work out for me i should go be a private investigator! its like im soooo good at digging shit abt people. even if its on purpose or by coincidence! LOL k im totally kidding abt being a PI but realli if u want me to dish out any shit abt a cheating boyfren/girlfren or ex.. or watever.. jus call me man! HAHAHAH

k getting sleepy nw. gonna crash soon n shower the smelly furball son of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment