Monday, October 18, 2010

i hate wearing metal head bands!!!

friday 15th oct
i was a lazy potato at home((: slept like a pig since bf was too after his work. n this neh neh pork didnt ans my fone n i got a bbm frm darren saying to meet for dinz then drinks at liquid kitchen after. so mumsie dropped me off at bf's hse n luckily he was awake by then. so we drove to pick darren up n headed to gardens for dinz. but bf had a MEGA HUGE BF cuz we couldnt even get parking even at his club so we left for amk n had dodgy steamboat!! omg the hygiene was MORTIFYING!!! OMG OMG! DUN EVER go to shabu shabu at amk hub!! its TERRIBLE!

after dinz it was over to liquid kitchen for some drinks n jerry joined us. simple nite but at least i was out!!!!
i was having mega gastric pains tts y i was so upset :(sunday 17th oct
a veri late day as usual since sleeping seems to be the onli thing i LOVE to do during my hols. then mumsie came home n i woke jiejie n nick up n we headed down to ion to paradise dynasty for their 8 signature xlbs again!! bf met us thr(: it was such a nice dinz. felt like some fam outing!! AWWW (: we had like 4 "longs" of the signature xlbs n trust me i nv get tired of it!! the flavours are sooooo different n exotic unlike the usual pork xlbs at dtf or wat nt. so this is my last wk of hols!! booo :( im kinda wanting to go through the whole studying n rushing assignment phase again but i noe when it begins im gonna say "OMG make it STOP!!" well cant wait to go skool wif the craziest n most enjoyable people in the world(: i miss my bros!! last wk of hols means i better club like mad this wk!! thurs is a date wif my twint to play! n hopefully sat too! oh which reminds me i better post on the fb event wal!! me n bf are having a combine bday celebration on sat wif everyone else n since thr are so many october babies.. its jus a whole big party for the octy kids!! STOKED! cant wait to sink my teeth into the banana choc cake i ordered for the party!

k better head to bed soon! me, mumsie n jiejie were watching desp hsewives jus like good old times(: bummed hw mumsie is leaving on sunday :( oh wells at least she came back!

No comments:

Post a Comment