Thursday, October 7, 2010

ladies niteeeeeee

so last nite was an epic crazy nite! ladies nite wif my baby kerry jus like good old times(: n elissa dropped by for a bit for a few drinks. so frm zirca we went to le noir n got treated drinks.. attica's bar whr we got 1 jug of redbull vodka n cranberry vodka.. inside to attica's vip whr we got more drinks n the male models were pouring vodka orange.. upstairs to attica's vip for AGAIN more drinks! n gosh i drank till i pee-ed non stop!! but BEST NITE EVER since a looooonnngggg time! realli like good old times whr me n kerry jus went clubbing together but will bump into people we noe or rather SHE noes n party n drink like mad(: then back to zirca whr we sat n stoned thr... rebel to see the crowd but was like ewww. then we cabbed to bf's place whr we went jalan kayu for prata then he sent us home! (: n my baby tried to drive sean's car but failed!! so im nt the worse driver eveer! HAHAHAHA

though my baby was upset last nite... we ultimately had an awesome nite towards the end(: oh was at zirca be4 our crazy nite began n its so sweet hw all the bouncers rmb my bday is coming!! they all went "ur bday is it!!! finally legal ritteee!" when they saw me! HAHHAA misuzu even wants to hav a "cutting fake id" ceremony for me on friday when i go down! they are sooo cute! n omg i almost fell asleep at attica's vip again last nite!! last yr i slept at attica's bar.. last nite ALMOST did too! omg wats wif me n sleeping at attica!!? must be their drinks n crazy music which make me sleepyyyy

but kinda hate the crowd at zirca nw. alot of weird ones. sigghhh but i love the people thr! attica was fun nevertheless n the people thr are uber nice too! maybe i should make tt my 2nd fav place since kerry practically migrated thr already!

we are gonna make it a point to ladies nite every once a mth nw! jus the both of us like old times since i rarely see her nw n i miss her soooo much!

no pics since we all didnt bring our cams but good memories were made in my brain!!

off to sleep again. meeting best for my bday dinz later! WHOOOO =D

No comments:

Post a Comment