Thursday, October 14, 2010

how on earth is it possible for 2 complete strangers who hav NEVER crossed paths have the exact same thinking and almost the same words when posting stuffs online!!? odd much!? k its kinda creepy actually...

okay tt aside... mumsie is finally home!! onli for a mere 10 days but it was nice(: i had this whole lil secretive plan to tell my mum we werent picking her up frm the airport since she kept saying she will jus cab home. so we drove down to the airport.. she called me when she landed n i was at coffee bean wif my sister getting a caramel frap. then we went to the arrival hall n she called again "papa isnt picking me up rite?" i said "eh nope!" she went "okay i will jus catch a cab home" i laughed when i put down the fone n told my sister "she doesnt noe we are here!" my sis goes "ur so retarded!" if u dun already noe.. i LOVE surprises! which also means i love surprising others too! seeing my mum's face light up when she saw us was priceless(: my lies worked! HAAAAA

anyways apart frm this.. ive home for 2 days n im gaining alot of weight!! cuz on monday nite bf drove me to the supermarket to stock up my hse.. BAD CHOICE!! nw i noe y my mum n bf HATES gg grocery shopping wif me! i buy nonsense n mainly FATTY NONSENSE!! so ive been eating different snacks every hr!! ritz crackers, honey graham cereal, tuna butter roll, kaya toast, lays bbq chips, OMG SOMEONE CALL ME OUT PLSSSS!! i realise when i party drink n get drunk i lose the MOST WEIGHT!! i dun even eat!! i NEED HELP!!!

hope i see bf tmr! cuz i havnt seen him in 2 days n rarely spoke to him either. hes started his new job n all so less time to call me while hes at work.. let alone ans my calls. booo :( n i wanna drive!!! grrrr oh if yall dunno my bf has been teaching me hw to drive a manual car so i wont be so stupid when i actually get behind the wheel. n i must say its darn fun!! though on the 1st time i screamed n went "FK FK FK!" up to nw my bf goes around telling EVERYONE hw i reacted n wat i said -.- oh wells!

wanted to post a pic but cant find one. k i think im dam recuperating frm my bday wk! so im ready to get drunk n party again! (: n i think ima go start working at _____ next wk! since they say i dun need to be interviewed.. technically im hired? shall text kenneth n find out the details n all! must start training my legs to stand for 8hrs! YEA GO ME! n $ can start rolling in!! WHOOOO =D guess i gotta start when i start skool though. since bf's bday is next sat!

need to stop bloggin n go to bed. but im SOOOO AWAKE! feel like gg running! but thrs like 2 maniac psycho murderers around my hse? 1 at woodlands n another at yishun. pfftt i shall be like an FBI on criminal minds! HAHAHA

k im realli bored n im SOOOO AWAKE!! wat to do at 3am someone tell me!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment