Friday, October 1, 2010

happy 9th my poopoo boy!!! (:
realli cant wait for my bday next wk... n ur bday 2 weeks after mine!!!! oh n our combine bday celebration!!! partying wif our frens n jus enjoying ur company! its gonna be our 1st bdays we spent together so ima make urs EXTRA SPECIAL!! got so many crazy things planned for u!! n i realli cant wait for u to see them! n baby we have many many many many thrillion yrs of bdays to spent together!!

my heart may be small.. but my love for u is VERI BIG!! =D i love u baby!

thursday sept 31st
-met up wif ethel twin in town for a nice chillout session! OMG I MISS HER LIKE CRAZZZYYY!
-n i realli cant wait for my bday next wk cuz shes nt gonna work on fri n celebrate my bday wif me!! =D
-our chillout session kinda got interrupted though.. but nevetheless we still had soooo much fun!
-home i went to change... xavier came to pick me up
-bottle tree park wif xavier, isk, aylwyn, marcus n his gf for dinz
-wanted to prawn thr but it was dam small.. so off to bishan we went!! when sarah came to join us too!
-prawn prawn... like we got 4 prawns onli after 3hrs!!! LOL SAD MUCH! FAIL PRAWNERS!
-nigel came during the last hr.. drank beer n chilled out talking nonsense
-drove down to pick nicole up then prata house for supper! more nonsense talk
-isk drove me home!
great great chill nite wif my bros(((:

k will upload blog again when im back. gg over to bf's hse wif the furball son!

No comments:

Post a Comment