Tuesday, October 5, 2010

its 3.35am.. im back to the good old days whr i drown myself wif tw dramas n read the english subtitles if they hav or if they dun.. i will jus roughly make out wat the hell the plot is abt. but its always the same old same old boy meets girl.. they fall in love.. but cant be together.. force to break up.. cry cry cry.. but get back together in the end. yea im a sucker for such shows! well its nice to be in fairytale land once in a while aint i rite girlies?

it was a nice monday i had today. bf being the sweetest kept me company the whole day cuz i hate being alone at home. but he having a recent craze on W.OW. (yea its like dejavu all over again but this time its a diff n better person! HA) brought his lappy over n played for 6hrs!!? i dun get guys n their games but trust me when he 1st started i was whinging n whinning so much i got angry n crazy at him for making me come over his hse n watch him play his stupid game. but somehw today i overcame the crazy angry self n occasionally sat on his lap n watched him play. i fell asleep on my bed for abt an hr or so n he being he sweetest would come in n kiss my cheek. n this furball son of mine too wants the share of the love.. so he happily jumped on my bed n sniffed n licked my cheek. it was a great monday being surrounded by my 2 boys i love so much. we would chase the furball around the hse.. disturb him.. give him tummy rubs.. flip him around... bestest moments are always the simpliest n most blissful(:

then it got me thinking hw lucky i am to hav my bf wif me all the time. its been 9mths n the bestest 9mths of my life! realli my bestest r/s ever out of my 6yrs of dating or watever u wanna call it. to think i actually thot i lovED those dudes in my past life. but dun get me wrong.. ive nv regretted them n in fact im still veri close frens wif ALMOST all of them. occasionally i get random calls frm 1 of them asking hw im doing n if i wanna join them at clubs. to me frenship after a break up is so important. unless i state otherwise. HAAAAAA

k off to continue watching my drama.. then shall call my computer game zombie bf n make sure he sleeps!!!

its a curse to know too much sometimes...

(edit)
i read my old blogs, browsed old pics... n ive seen wat grown n progress i made in my life. esp eversince i came back last yr to nw.. the changes ive made is esp apparent to those whos been thr for me since then till nw. 1 person is def my twin! though we dun need to talk everyday.. we always nv run out of things to catch up on when we do meet up! n each time i see her she always tells me hw proud she is of me for the drastic change since last yr till nw. it amazes her wat 1 person can do to affect n impact my life so much tt ive changed. she recently had a her fair share of life changing moments too. n i truely feel tt thrs a turning point in everyones life. its jus a matter of time till it hits u. either by a person or an event which can change ur thinking n personality. i used to be seen at clubs every wk.. sometimes even 3 times a wk... getting intoxicated n crazy. abnormal sleeping n eating habits. nw im thankful i got my life back on track. i noe wat i wanna be doing in my future.. n who i want in my future. nt jus in terms of marriage life but also those whos supported me through everyday. i cannot thank my bros n babes for always picking me up when i fall. nw ive got sean who is the permanent "life picker" of my life which i will nv trade or give up for anything else in this world. simply put it.. im thankful for everything tt has happened over a short period of 1yr cuz it made me see things differently.. forced me to grow up n treasure people n life better. but more important thankful for my frens, family n bf who always tell me to nv give up n keep on gg. all the emotional n physical support i needed to get me through everything. i love yall so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment