Wednesday, September 29, 2010

wat a wasted niteeee!!!
so this was last nite! k i noe i look totally smashed in the pics but by the time we took those pics we had 7 jugs of beer, shots of tequila, cherry shooter, butterscotch shooter n whisky coke! yepsss! i was having a hard time smiling cuz i jus couldnt stop laughing!! i was the happy high drunk last nite! k we all were!

after our forensic paper.. isk dropped me home then i came home having inspirations for me n bf's bday!! yeps we are having a combine theme party!!! gonna be heading to get party supplies on saturday n the invites will be sent out by this wkend(: kinda stoked cuz i got the theme done.. entertainment n even the cake!! k i thot abt the flavour of the cake but nt the design yet!! sigh hopefully i can think of one by the end of this wk! (:

anyways then i got ready n headed down to cityhall n met my bros isk n xavier n when we met we were like "WTH y are we all in BLACK!!!". headed down to town 1st.. ion for my yami yogurt, far east for chicken rice n the tw sweet potato thingy then we strolled down to cuscaden! n tts when the madness began!!

we drank till like thr was no tmr! meeting random people n talking to them n all! nice people at cuscaden. running up the dam escalator countless times jus to get to the toilet. im still rather amazed at hw i managed to walk up wasted in my 4 inch clogs! after a while julian joined us n it got crazier! we started talking abt realli DETAILED nonsense n all! whoa i had a blast! the best part was the last... we staggered our drunk lil asses to orchard mrt station n took a dam train home!! n i even heard the train song n shouted "OMG I LOVE THE TRAIN SONG!" embarrassing but true! lol

i got my drunk lil ass to yck station whr bf picked me up. thank goodness for him cuz idk hw i would hav made it home! he even had to help me upstairs cuz the fatty boy was staying over n as i stepped into the hse.. i fell rite on my ass! SOOOOOOOO WASTED! but it was a great nite! but then ive swore nt to drink till my bday next wk!

ive become such a FAIL drinker! my threshold is still thr like i still no whr i am n all but the kick hits me much faster than be4!! PUI tts the cost i hav to pay for quitting my partying lifestyle! gonna try to tank next wk for my bday!!

so today is a lazy day n thank goodness i didnt wake up wif a hang over!! watched gossip girl, 90210, vampire diaries, showered the smelly boy. n nw im gonna watch glee! k BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment