Sunday, September 26, 2010

its been a while......
mega looonnnngggggg post!

wanna say thxs to those who still read my blog even wif my minimal postings!! but ive jus been such a boring person wif studying at starbucks almost everyday! so here are pics frm MANY wks ago!!

-when bf n i had the car.. cruising around like "grown ups"... him being awesome picking me up frm skool n driving to town((: heeeheeee. oh n this was the day we went on our mooncake hunt!!! YESS we LOVE mooncakes!!!! we paraded around the taka sq like up n down many aisles trying samples frm atas hotels to those pastry shops around chinatown? we went down to taka twice!!! choc baileys, oreo cheesecake, cranberry, strawberry hibiscus, peach cheesecake, passionfruit!! OMG n they are ALL MOONCAKES OKAAYYY!! DIVINE I TELL U!
some pics of the 2 monsters at my place(: tell me my dog n cat are like SUPER PHOTOGENIC!! OMG any pet mags tt see this if u wanna book them as models.. omg i WILL SAY YESSSS!!!! =D email me k! LOLoh this was when jewel "smacked" mochi cuz he was too close to her! in her lil space! LOL
so on fri jus be4 my psych paper.. i felt mega sick so wif the help of isk n xavier they shoved me into a cab n i went to ktp hosp n paps rushed down to meet me thr. ran blood n pee test nw watever nt. couldnt detect anything. PUI but my doc said i wasnt fit for my exam n gave me an mc. realli wanted to give my paper a miss said i didnt study at all but aiya 100 mcq onli so jus anyhw... but i did okay i think! bf came to pick me up when i was done n drove to get supper since its a MUST tt i eat (order frm my mum, paps, docs n bf!) to stop my low BP.

k anyways... SOMEONE IS TURNING 18 in 13days!!! WHOOOOOO =D u noe hw stoked i am!!!!! k so normally everyone who turns legal will def head to zouk. well ive been thr done tt n i feel its overrated. plus every underage punk can enter like its lost its novelty already! so... im heading to... PLAY ON MY BDAY!!!! on a SATURDAY NITE!! yepperrss its GAY nite!! =D so im gonna be finding my GAY BESTFREN at PLAY on my bday!!

i asked bf to hire a girl n give her to me as my girl bestfren for my bday prezzie this yr. cuz 2 of my girl bestfrens are in perth.. too far away frm. n kerry baby is too busy n all! so i NEED a new BESTFREN!! but aiya i nv realli click wif much girls. like u either hav to be a party crazy woman like me or is small as me! LOL n i too feel tt girls are VICIOUS creatures!! so i figured y nt i get a GAY BEST FREN!!!? (: honestly i feel they are the NICEST people eveerrrr with GREAT fashion sense!! so yes im pretty stoked for PLAY on my bday((:

n paps is gg bkk next thurs for a food convention thingy n i REALLI wanna go!! so it would make my pre-bday PERFECT!! and and hes also gg to paris during my bday wk so im hoping for an AWESOME 18th bday prezzie!! *hint hint wink wink*

last nite i camped over in my sister's room jus like old times(: n today was a lazy lazy day. movies, dramas all day!! pizza for lunch, paps cooked herbal soup for both of us be4 he left for work in the morning for dinz n he kept calling to make sure we ate. LOL hes so cute! then me n my sis walked to the pasar malam n bought alot of nonsense!! WAAHH SHIOK! i LOVE pasar malams! =D

last paper on tues! n after tt i will be planning an AWESOME bday for me n bf((: wheeee =D superly stoked seriously!! we are having a combine bday celebration!!! plus mumsie is coming back in oct too!

OCTOBER OCTOBER OCTOBER!!! OMG faster COME NOWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment