Friday, September 3, 2010

i fking HATE SPSS!!!

GAAHHH stupid stats assignment n SPSS is a BITCH! but thank goodness for my steph dear to help me! anyways... im soooo bored so im blogging!

its quite sad hw i havnt been gg out to take pics. me n mr yang hav been lazy potatoes. jus staying at home n watching tv. no we dun pig out THAT much but nw wif the car, we can get around but we are jus so lazy. plus its study break already n i realli MUST study! skool has drained my social life n its killing ALL OF US! bf has been busy n tired wif work so our outings hav been minimised! yea so no clubbing either n its been 3 mths!!? OMG longest hiatus eveeeerrrrr!

this was taken on 13th aug at zouk for justin's nus biz pageant
n 14th aug when me n bf went to watch 'the last airbender'. i must say it was quite good even though i diss the cartoon all the time! tmr is gonna be a day out like FINALLY!! yea but jus to send our furball son to grooming. (he smells like pee btw!) n to collect my shoes!!! WHOOO =D

k shall concenrate on my criminal minds! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment