Thursday, September 2, 2010

LONG POST AHEAD!! (to make up for the 2wks i havnt blogged)

boyfren jus reminded me hw long i havnt blogged. n im guessing no one reads my blog anymore due to my disappearance. but mehhh i blog when i feel like it! n if ur "lucky" to chance upon this space.. i may hav updated!
its 1 day after the 1st of sept but... HAPPY 8th baby!! (: bf has a fish craze so he bought an aquarium n i got him 4 fishes for his 8th mth prezzie! n i noe hw much he loves his prezzie! we had a nice chill day at home at nite after baby finished work. i went to the hosp n then studied at macs at yishun then he picked me up(: be4 we got out of the car he said "ur 8th mth prezzie is on the way." this boy always noes hw to spring surprises on me! I LOVE U! had pasta for dinz n decided to be tv addicts (yea our FAV past time together) n watch our new fav channel 'food network asia'!! yepperss we ARE food crazy people!! but yet we are people wif small appetites!! so its dam sad hw we both cant go for buffets or steamboat cuz for me i def dun eat worth the buffet or watever is cost!
*k some pics taken jus then when we were bumming at my place!*
on the good side my monsterous eating hav plunged n ive lost weight again!! (: am almost to my ideal weight but yet everyone is saying "stop losing weight u bitch!" haa
on the bad side.. if uve followed my twitter i did go through some pitfalls on monday due to my grades. i nv felt so down abt my grades till i cried! i always made fun of girls who cried during pri n sec skool. but hello this is UNI!! my future depends on this $40 000 dam paper!!! so i broke down. but realli cannot thank my bf, mum n bros tt encouraged me the whole of monday! my bros took me out to eat my cravings for the day: oreo, cookie spinz n fried rice n they ate my leftovers! LOL n they acknowledged hw much help ive been to them if nt they wouldnt hav scored. realli MAD LOVE my BROS (: then wif bf n mum's constant support.. im alot better! wats better than being surrounded by people who love u n pick u up when u feel like crap!!? (:

so exams are coming soon.. n i freaking cant wait for it to be over!! so many plans after!! WHOOOO
plan 1: visit mummy in shanghai (yea i noe i vowed on my life i will nv step into a cheena country but for i love my mummy!) then fly back home. celebrate my bday in sg at ZIRCA n PLAY! then fly off to perth wif bf n darren! then back home to celebrate bf's bday!

plan 2: if mummy comes home, shanghai n perth trip cancelled. but ZIRCA n PLAY plan is a def! then maybe a bkk trip wif bf n darren!! (: then back home to celebrate bf's bday!

yesss people i CANT wait to turn 18 n go to PLAY on my bday which happens to fall on a sat nite this yr n its GAY NITE at PLAY!! im gg on a hunt to find a gay bestfren!! WAH DAM STOKED PLSSS!
k i jus took 2 spoons of cough syrup n my drowsy flu med to make me sleep. im loopy n groggy nw n my monster furball son cant wait for me to sleep cuz hes like KO-ed on the marble floor.
shall end wif a crazy CLASSIC face of mine! tt furball of mine was literally chomping on my hand while bf took this pic!
ps.. i LOVE this drowsy groggy feeling! HAAAA
n i LOVE u SEAN YANG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment