Sunday, September 5, 2010

i really love my bestest boyfren in the world(((:

boyfren has been the bestest!! (well he always is) nw tt he has the car.. hes been picking me up from skool, sending me to meet my bros to study then leaving to go home n rest then come back to pick me up again when im done! (: oh n even drove me to go get my shoes! realli appreciate him driving up n down jus for me. nw ive become so dependent on his car to send me around. BAD BAD BAD cuz next wk his rents comes back home which means no more frequent use of the car!! :( well it was good while it lasted(: n hes been hanging around my bros n i getting to noe them n they all simply ADORE him as much as i do(:

i love so much baby! n i realli cannot thank u enough!

OMG i NEED to post a pic of mochi boy soon!! HES MAD CUTE wif his new hair cut!! basically nw u can realli tell hes a schnauzer! LOL

so yest we dropped our babyboy down for his grooming. bf drove me to dover n get my shoes then HV for crystal jade xlb which was OMG ORGASMIC! waayyyy nicer then dtf i swear! paps was rite! then walked around HV which was like memories for me cuz me n mumsie always went there last time n gosh the shops which are like nearly 10plus yrs old were still there!! went to get babyboy n we got a shock wif his hair cut!! totally couldnt recognise him at all but luckily he could recognise us! if nt we would hav thot we picked up the wrong dog!!! went back to bf's n lazed around, he played W.O.W while i finished my stupid spss report then dropped babyboy back to my hse cuz my sis wanted to see him. then we went to watch 'cats n dogs: revenge of kitty galore'. it was MAD CUTE! then home we went((:

k shall post a pic of babyboy soon! BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment