Monday, August 9, 2010

long wkend = no work done!!!!

so hw was ur long wkend??? mine was AWWWEEESSOOMMEE! since i did nth except fuss over my furball monster!

friday
-i realli cant rmb wth i did on fri arvo!!
(k i jus checked my twitter! gotta LOVE twitter seriously!!)
-i slept the whole of my friday!! realli needed my sleep
-then at nite bf drove over n drove my sis n i to do some grocerry shopping cuz we wanted to bake!
-baked choc chip n granola cookies for sat's gathering

saturday
-my sis, nic n i took the 2 dogs trax n mochi for grooming!!!
-wasted alot of our time at HV while waiting for the dogs to be done
-chilled at wala wala wif beers n bf came down to join us(:
-went to pick the monsters up n mochi made some frens today!!!
-then they dropped us at karan's
-mochi made frens wif ella!! (karan's goldy) then kerry baby came!
-havnt had such nice chill out chit chat sessions in a while!!! esp nw tt we dun meet each other so often
-HV for dinz n mochi was such a cougar magnet i sweaarrr!! everyone wanted to carry him n oogled all over him!
-came home n i crashed my ass
it was a gd sat cuz my babyboy finally made some frens!!!! OMG

sunday was jus spent studying since i felt guilty for nt doing anythinggg!

monday HAPPY BDAY SINGAPORE!!!

went for ndp to watch the bf march!! wah i swear it was my proudest moment evvveerrr as a gf!! i was crazy tweeting if u follow me!! LOL he was part of the colour party n he was carrying a white flag!! the ONLI one carrying the white flag so go watch the encore n look out for him k!!!! (:

k tts all i did... realli quite fun((: finaly managed to chill n relax wifout stupid skool! so hw did yall spend ur ndp hols? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment