Monday, November 22, 2010

Skool



In skool nw having stats tut. I'm so bored n so resulted in the pics above. Taking 2 subs onli this sem but yet skool is still such a chore! I wanna go away! U hav no idea hw much I need a dam break nw! Tt aside... Realli can't wait for Bf to get his car. Tt means lesser public transport for me'(((((:

Presentations nw. I'm laughing at hw chill n unprepared we are so tt means we are gd thinkers on our feet! Jus gonna blabber waterer nonsense tt comes into my mind. I'm freezing n cold!

K I realize hw disorganized my thots are when I blog! K dun mind me since I havnt blogged jn ageeesssss!

I miss u Bf! Byeeee BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment