Wednesday, March 31, 2010

AM FINALLY BACK TO BLOGGING!!
k ive decided nt to be so lazy anymore. cuz honestly ive lost track on wat ive done over the past wks!! my blog used to help me rmb wat i did n all.

anyways ive got SOOOOOOOOOOOO looonngg overdue pics to upload since cny!! but ive become lazy cuz blogger takes a motherfking long time to upload my pics!! cuz the pics are taken by my dslr n its bigger n all so it takes longer. the i realise y i dun update my blog anymore!! LOL

so i shall start wif the more recent ones. this was last fri(26th march) at Zirca for niteclass with my zirca babies((: n obviously we always hav a shit load of fun!! oh n it was also inquizzy's debut at zirca. yes hes become 1 of their resident djs too!!
these pics are taken frm kerry n william's cam. tts y i can blog them up without being so time consuming! zirca-ing wif my babies are always fun! but we always somehw disappear.. but at the end of the nite find each other again! LOL major loves for yall((: oh n nw S has become so buddish wif kenneth(zirca's bouncer) always talking abt army n all tt crap -.- so i will go hug misuzu n she will pester me for cupcakes. LOL this friday AGAIN!! (:

k so lets see... since S came back from brunei.. we hav caught 'alice in wonderland in 3D'.. 'dear john' and jus on sat nite we watched 'hw to train your dragon in 3D' MUST WATCH i tell u!! so heartwarming n all((:

flashback of my recent wkend.. it was a lazy wkend since friday me n S partied till we dropped dead. LOL chill chill wkend but we decided to head out on sat nite for a triple date wif jin+kellyn, khaliq+gf in town. gusttimo icecream n we had ALOT of laughs inbetweens!! realli had fun! then caught 'hw to train your dragon'.. but besides our fri n sat nite.. we spent sunday lazing at home wif pizza delivery((:

monday(29th) i was sick again -.- tt cutie bf of mine came by to see me wif yummy tumtum ipoh horfun n red tea longan dessert frm changi village. yea he flew down frm changi jus to see if i was okay. me, S n my sis ended up suppering together. cutesie i tell u!!

tuesday (30th) study break so i stayed home n actually studied!! yepperss proud of myself((:

tmr will be study day wif twin!! my goodness u hav no idea hw much ive missed her!!! the last time i saw her was at clark quay 2 wks ago where we screamed, ran to each other, jumped n hugged each other like crazy! stoked for tmr((:

loonnnggg wkend this wk!! me n S planned our wk already((: thurs is our 3rd mth so its gonna be out reliving moments together. fri movie wif khaliq+gf.. zirca at nite wif my babies(: sat S will be helping me wif sociology... sun bbq at his place(: YAY!!

oh n mumsie's coming back tmr from china wif GG season 3!! YES YES YES!!!! oh n the whole series of sex n the city!! WHOOOOO(:

k on the down side.. S is leaving for tw next fri again!! plus side.. its his last trip of the yr so im realli excited.. plus i get my tw instant noodles!! WHEEE =D hes gonna bring back 1 carton for me... 1 carton for kenneth n another for his fam!! LOL im gonna live on tw instant noodles for a mth i swear!!

sorri for the loonngg wordy post! but ive been too deprived frm blogging. LOL k gd nite LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment