Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ive realli cut down on my blogging. cant help it.. ive become a fatty lazy potato

anyways ive removed my tagboard since there were some hoohaa n shit. k watever. whether ur on my side or making accusations abt me... i dun care. jus tt if u wanna ask me anything jus head over to www.formspring.me/foeshitzme

ive been such a fatty these days. fking hormones!! i hate my pms!!! URG n i kinda hav been a monster to my poor bf. hes jus so patient wif me tts y hes amazing. i love u baby! though work has been robbing him away frm me too. but then again he always tries his best to make time for me whenever he can((:

uni has been hectic? well nt realli. rather im dam relaxed. haha which i should start stressing!!!! UNI UNI!! 1st yr psych wa sso overwhelming. but my this lazy ass refuse to get up n do shit! sighhh even my bf cant make me. i need WILLPOWER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment