Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Currently blogging via my bb.. I'm dying in skool!!!

Bf is finally back!!!!! Went to the airport on tues to pick him up at 2ish am. But while waiting for him, I did some productive studying for psych!! YEAAHH! So proud of myself!! (:

Yesterday we went to 313 for dinz.. RAMEN is LOVEE! Swear our apetitte has shrunk soooo much!! Shared 1 bowl of ramen n we both were full! Then went for frolick, bumped into familiar faces n gusttimo for ice-cream after tt((: YUM TUM TUM, awesome day we had(: so nice to finally be able to go out wif him after 21 days! :D

In some stupid effective writing lect nw. Dam pri skool plsss! Plus I've done it last 2 sems already. I'm literally gonna punch someone!!! K nvm another 45mins!!! Then xlb wif bf((: heeheee HAPPY!!! :D

K la enough.. Random post but I'm soooo bored! Pics soon I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment