Saturday, April 10, 2010

flashbacckkkk

1st april thursday- happy 3rd baby!!
-S was off frm work so we headed down to town together... he got inked!
-cuz our day started off late... his inking took up most of the arvo..
-headed to dinz wif my fam since it was grandma's bday... S came along too! 2nd april friday
-day started off dam late for some reason. i guess me n S were jus shit tired!!
-town to walk around n SOMEONE did some retail therapY! wahlao i havnt shopped since feb!!? (k no wait i lied.. i did online shopping!)
-dinz at newton wif the zirca fam(kerry, karan n luke idk where william went!) bumped into tati baby too!
-over to gusttimo for dessert n me, S n luke headed to zirca 1st
-zirca as usual((: n the usuals getting bullied n teased by the bouncers! TSK esp nw wif kenneth being so buddy wif S.. urrgggg
3rd april saturday
-late day again cuz of the nite partying... me n S wanted to watch clash of the titans but knew town was gona be so full n all since its a wkend
-so amk we went instead n watched it!
-lovely sushi dinz be4 tt n dessert
4th april sunday
-it was a fam/frens day!!
-popiah at my place wif the fam n S came over after his dimsum wif his boss n all
-baked a lemon cake wif S for the bbq at S's place at nite but got hijacked by my fam -.-
-so towards the evening we left to go his hse for the bbq... set eveyrthing up n all
-as usual the guys (zx, darren, chloe, matthew, winston, jiajun, clement, melvin) will be an hr late! TSK i thot onli girls were fashionably late!
-finally my bbq cravings has been satisfying! food + company was greattt!! oh plus alot of dirty talk abt sausages n saggy burnt marshmellows! LOL (ask darren abt tt!)

back to skool wk.. where i was loaded wif assignments+tests.. when friday came i was FREEEE

9th april friday-the day bf leaves for tw.. :(
-after counselling test.. i was a happy bumble bee!!
-headed down to town to fep
-oh n i finally had tom n toms coffee! i think its fantabulous!!(:
-S came to join me after... trust me he didnt hav a pleasant time wif me squeezing his hands until i was gonna break it! LOL
-sore all over.. we went for dinz together.. n home we went his he had to do some last min packing n all
-the kids (leanne n jo) were home.. cutesies pies i tell u!! havnt seen them for so long n when they saw me.. they smiles n waved! lol
-leanne stretched her hands out for me to carry her.. jo came to sit on my lap!
-fever attacked me along the way to i slept on S's chest while he watche youtube -.-
-i left around 10ish n it was gdbye bf for 3 wks.. sighh
k la on the plus side i get my tw instant noodles n alot of rubbish snacks! whoooo! and its most prob gonna be his last trip for the yr! n he comes back on our 4th mth!(: so something to look forward to!

the zirca fam is heading to zirca tonite. but im home! im bored but too lazy to get my butt out of the hse. see tts the prob when bf leaves!! i become lazier.. all i wanna do is sleep. cuz he always drags me out!

idk y these few days my appetite has shrank like a hELL lott! i can survive on 1 meal a day or nt eating at all!! i mean its gd but yet weird?? LOL my every dream! n yes i am losing weight faster nw! WHOO HAPPY SHITTTS!

k off to shower n since im soooo bored.. i might remove my extensions! (: or maybe i should do tt next wk n get my hair dyed again... hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment