Wednesday, April 21, 2010

busy busy week!! hav been loaded wif 3 assignments this week n hence i havnt been blogging. 1 major psych essay on personality drained n shot me in the chest i swear!! im soooo glad i got over it nw(: next week should be a breeze wif the last week of lectures! YAY!! =D

bf has been away.. update... 10 more days till he comes home!!!! WHOOOOO x) excited pants!!! he comes back on our 4th but we are jus keeping it simple wif a nice dinz at either fish n co (1st place we had dinz together) or something else. oh n to hunt for prezzies for his niece n nephew cuz the next sunday is their bday n guess whos invited!!!! heehee x) i always get exicted over childrens parties!! i mean cmon.. its alcohol free!!! innocent fun! HAHAHHAA plus frm wat bf told me its gonna be a crepe n icecream paarrttaayyyee!!! HELL YEAH!
k getting back on my weight... apparently ive lost weight?! HEEHEE so happyyyy!!! a short span of 1 week i managed to drop 2kgs! nw even i eat like a pig... idk where my food goes cuz i still manage to maintain my weight. hmmm... k im 1-2kgs away frm my dream weight!! (: HAPPY PANTS!

on the down side of all this.. ive been so "busy" lazing around n rushing assignments out ive yet to see my zirca fam for like 3 weeks!!? plus im on a no clubbing streak at least till next week! i want newton dinz n satay plssss babies!!!!!
decided to post these 2 pics up frm ben's farewell chalet waayyyy back in feb!! i like hw zx is happily smiling behind me n bf! HAHAA. oh we were playing indian poker btw.
oh n i thot this group pic is sooo cutee! like 1 big happy family(: k my this wkend will be left studying! cuz it hit me veri hard recently tt exams are like in a mth n 1 wk!!? HOLY MCGEEEZZZ! but i realli cant wait to finish this skool sem. hated it to da maxxx! idk y also but yeaa! oh but on the brighter note.. i onli hav to sit for 2 exams!! n 1 is 40 mcqs!!? can my life get better plss!! heeee

ok nw jus waiting for the bf to call n im gonna crash. morning tut in the morning. aarrgghh sometimes im amazed at myself for managing to wake up at 7am for morning tuts! HAAA! BYYEEE!

1 comment: