Tuesday, May 4, 2010

hokkaayyy so... BOYFREN IS FINALLY HOME!!!!
yesyes i noe ive been disappearing... aiya but life of a uni student wat to doooo!! so many tests n assignments suddenly piled up to my head.. soooo tiring n all i wanna do is sleep! im suppose to be studying nw for my stupid test tmr but im blogging. A-mazing huh!!! n waitinf for mr sean yang to come over wif my yogurt n force me to study!! WEEHA!

so a flashback since friday nite

friday 30th april
-went to the airport at 11ish at nite to wait for bf to land
-studied a bit n bumped into khaliq'a gf so we sat n waited together talking abt nonsense
-they landed at 1 but mr yang onli came out at 2 plus!!? stupid convey belt was spoilt -.-
-he came home wif 6 dresses, 4 cropped tops, chocolates, pineapple tarts for MEEEE!! WHOOOO =D MAD HAPPY i tell u! nw my cupboard is spilling out clothes -.-

saturday 1st may... HAPPY 4th baby!! (:
-so we woke up late as usual.. LOL
-mumsie dropped me in town where i met bf((: finally get to go out wif him after 3 wks!! n u noe i havnt stepped out of my hse for a looonnggg time. stepping into crowded places freaked the shit out of me!!! OMYYYY
-went to search for jo n leanne's bday prezzie... ended up at toys r us wif khaliq n gf... gosh we 4 had a blast playing wif random toys!! LOL but then i realise toys r us has become sooooo empty!!! :(
-ben n jerry's for icecream at heeren... then back home to bf's hse where we sat n stoned.. watched kiddy channels wif jo... n home i wenttttt
the happy 1st bday balloon we got for leanne((: MAD PRETTY!!

sunday 2nd may
-woke up... wrapped the prezzie n mumsie dropped me at bf's hse
-helped to do some party prep wif his fam... omg his mum makes the BEST sweet potato kueh!!!!
-i stood by the plate jus stuffing my face like maddd(: YUMMM
-soon the hse was filled wif adults n kids running around... icecream chef people came to make icecream... crepes... balloon sculptures n face painting!!
-i swear i had a BLLASSSSSTTTTT! n everyon could tell i was enjoying myself! LOL
-eh i Do LOVE kids parties okaayy!! so innocent n fun! n i always look forward for the YUM TUM TUM CAKE which was OMYYYMAMA ORGASMIC I TELL U!!
-basically i sat n ate the whole dam day! cake.. cupcakes.. pastries... 4 mini cups of icecream.. crepes.. kueh.. aiya any food i saw i jus ate!! LOL
-then around the evening kiddies left then the big kids (darren, zx n chloe) came.. where i ate somemore! HAHA
-on the plus side to all my eating... bf's sis said i lost weight!! WHOOOO HAPPY
-played wii... the usual nonsense wif them n home we went...
my lil mermaid balloon sculpture!! CUTE RITTEEE! OMG she even has BOOBS!!!!

k shall do a pic post on the kiddies party after this post... BRB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment