Thursday, May 20, 2010

love love MOCHI BOYYY (: though hes such a tyrant these days. forever finding a chance to treat my feet like bait n him being the shark.. chomping my feet like theres no tmr. n when mr yang comes over.. he jus enjoys spending time wif him too(: treating mr yang's fingers as bait. but hes become part of both our families((: such a joy having him around despite the fact he always makes an effort everyday to try to make frens wif my princess snobby cat but she jus nv budges n hisses at him. but he still nv gives up! he nw responds to his name n everytime u call him.. expect a dash or rather a trot along on my marble floor and he pounces n attacks ur feet! LOL n finally we managed to get him to walk on the leash. cutesie boy runs sideways.. he trots most of the time n has learnt to stand on his hind legs to try to attack our fingers! hes making such progress as our babyboy n we've nv been so entertained by a 4 legged creature be4. we realli treat mochi boy as our child. tryin to discipline him n watch him grow up to a macho dog. HAHAHAA

my mum n sis are even enjoying mochi boy's presence. mum tries to throw mochi at jewel's face as an attempt to make them frens but obviously fail everyday. sis plays catching wif mochi. mum doesnt like dogs becuz of their smell tts y we settled for a cat but wif mochi boy... she plays wif him n carries him((: oh n mochi boy LOVES fruits!

so yeaa pretty much ive been keeping myself busy wif mochi boy. k rather he keeps me busy wif hi constant shitting n peeing around the hse forcing me to get up at wee hrs of the nite jus to clean it up. yea life of a parent. plus ive been burying myself wif socio all wk im abt to crash n die rite nw. im bored stiff n i think its time to change sub to psych!

on top of this... ive been gorging my face wif unhealthy fatty food. i jus wanna suck my fat up n donate it to kids suffering frm malnutrition! swear they need my fats more plssss. sighh.. doesnt help tt im pmsing+exams stress... GRRR

rite nw im on a study break as in literally! catching up on GG n 90210(: lifes goooddd.. jus wish bf would depot his ass back frm tekong n come join my lazy fatty ass watching dramas wif me n mochi boy running around. this realli is our ideal family scene((:

No comments:

Post a Comment