Wednesday, May 5, 2010

mr yang n i are currently dog hunting!! so if yall noe anyone whos giving their dog up for adoption.. feel free to let me noe via my formspring k!!! http://formspring.me/foeshitzme !!! me n sean are open for choices!! in the mean time... feel free to ask me anything on my formspring!! its been pretty dead these days! cheerzzzk anyways im a lazy potato!! suppose to study but im dog hunting!! bf got me all excited for a new dog!! tsktsk! nw we currently hav our eye on either a teacup yorky or sheltand sheepdog (my old time fav dog since i was young!!)

yesterday me n bf spent a chill day at my place((: i made french toast for tea time.. then we had dinz together wif mumsie n stoned in front of the tv. i likeeyy chill days like this! nw hes back to work :( so lonely me will be spending my tmr at home studying. YES I WILL STUDY TMR!

anywhos... am off to showerrr! BYEE!

1 comment: