Monday, May 10, 2010

Am lying on my bed blogging wif my BB cuz I'm so lazy to on my lappy n I can't sleep! Will edit this post later when I'm up!!

So flashbackkk
Mon 3rd may
-dinz wif bf at amk where I encountered weird ass people tt freaked me out!!
-j8 for 'ironman 2'

Tues 4th may
-chill home day where bf bought yogurt for me((:
-dinz wif bf n mum

Fri 7th may
-bf picked me up frm skool n we headed to thomson plaza for starbucks n he packed ikea meatballs for me n I made luncheon meat sandwich for him((: BEST lunch I tell u! It was sho sweet(:
-over to pasir ris to see some pups at the farm. Wrong day to go cuz it was MAD HOT!
-tamp 1 for frolick n we went supermarket hopping (cold storage, jap n korean supermarket) buying nonsense!
-j8 for toriQ for dinz.. Back to bf's hse to chill

Sat 8th may
-headed to yishun for lunch wif bf
-went to see the pup n HEEHEEHEEE! MAD HAPPPYYYYY
-went "essentials shopping"
-back to my place to gym n then we baked carrot cake for mums' day((:

Sun 9th may
-didnt intend to see the bf but since both our fams weren't doing anything for mums' day I went over his place(:
-his cuz jus came back frm aus so JESTERS PIE!! Whooo pie+ikea meatballs for lunch is LOVEEE
-did my counselling essay(: n I'm proud to say I managed to churn out a 1.2k word essay in 2hrs!!
-watched vampire diaries, hw I met ur mother n 90210 wif bf
-his rents came home wif dinz for us. Had a nice meal wif his rents((: n they kept feeding me!! Tell u I'm nv hungry when I go to mr yang's hse!!
-bf, his mum n I watched 'trauma' together then home I wenttt

His mum so cute "if u(bf) marry shar ur kids eyes will be dam small" my eyes are tt small meh? LOL

Kk 5 days people!! WHOOOO will post pics up on me n bf's secret mission on sunday!! Hahaha SToKKEEDD times a MIL!! MOCHI MOCHI MOCHI!
Shall sleep nw!! BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment