Monday, April 12, 2010

jungle boy steps into the jungle tmr...
i miss ur silly faces u always give me. i miss putting my hands on ur cheeks n kissing u. i miss the weird random noises u make out of the blue n i call u psycho! lols... i miss u baby...
starting to get real cranky wif such lil communication wif the bf. i mean there are times where im fine.. but then there are times i feel so empty.. lost n upset. like i always ask myself this question "is it fair tt there are always external forces keeping the one i love away frm me?" sighh.. its infuriating but its his job. but def i can say proudly tt im doing so much better than the previous 2 trips he was away.

anyways over the wkend instead of studying.. ive been in bed most of my days either sleeping catching up on sleep as last wk was hectic packed wif tests n assignments.. or sitting my laptop on my lap n catching up on 90210 n the L word. its been 2 yrs since i last watched the L word n i totally forgot abt it till i chanced upon it yesterday. got heaps of shows i wanna catch up on but yet i got a 1500 essay on personality due in 2 wks. ive yet to research btw. jus went to the library n got 2 ref bks but its sitting on my table waiting for my to digest it bit by bit. urggg DRAAAGGG

k la but if i keep myself busy wif all my shows n stupid essay n skool work.. time will past faster n this time the bf is busier than the other 2 trips so time will past faster for him too! realli cant wait for him to come back wif all my instant noodles n snacks!! heeheee (: tts the fatty side of me. but wif my weight gg down recently n my will power getting stronger to say no to food.. i think i will resist all the crap i asked him to get for me.

lunched wif the fam at crystal jade in the arvo n i resisted dimsum!! wah dam proud of myself plss! even my fam thot i was weird. n i realli hate it when they try to make me eat when im on this strict diet of mine. gaahh
k back to the L word.. then im off to bed! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment