Thursday, June 3, 2010









k i shall start wif pics frm darren's 23rd bday celebration at sushi tei n harry's bar after((: like wayyy back in 15th mayanyways... EXAMS HAV OFFICIALLY ENDED!!! WHOOOO =D
so my daily activities? well ive been catching up on my precious sleep((: and jus done wif 90210 n GG.. nw for vampire diaries!! sleeping at 6am everyday has become such an unhealthy routine but i do so cuz i wanna sleep through the whole day n skipping lunch!! UHHUH yes update on my weight... my monsterous diet last week due to my major pms is finally back to normal!! wif 1 meal a day or no meal at all(: yes unhealthy but im doing quite well((: few more kgs to my ideal weight!! whoooo
so last nite was wed!! obviously its ladies nite for me since im done wif exams((: n where so i always go?? ZIRCA OF COURSE! this time wif the guys (mitchell, his cousin bryan n his fren) n partied a short while wif elissa! bumped into a couple of familiar faces too! anyways since i havnt been to my home for like a mth plus.. it was sooo nice to see the bouncers, bar staff n djs n bombarded by "wah havnt seen u for so long!!" such a pleasant feeling to noe tt im still remembered n missed there! LOL
nite ended up pretty early cuz mitchell passd out! LOL FUNAAYYE! made a detour trip to my 2nd hse to see this silly boy tt i love so much(: then home i went to watch tv n slept at 6!! LOL im such an owl!! goodness

oh btw be4 we headed to zirca.. me n mitchell went to vom fass! its at ion on the 4th floor n gosh yall must try their alcohol there!! its DIVINE!! alot of flavoured alcohol which is.. YUMMM! my fav is the sour cherry vodka((:
k will post wed's ladies nite pics up soon!! bf jus called himself gross! LOL wat a weird word to describe himself!! LOL k feel like gg down to the pool to chill! BYYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment