Tuesday, June 1, 2010

to my dearest n world's greatest boyfren any girl could ever hav...

1stly a thank you for being in my life. for always tolerating my nonsense, the princess tantrums i throw at u n though ur always caught off guard.. u always noe hw to calm me down n make me become a sane person again. esp during my periods or exam preps.. im the worse person everrr. nw uve even nick named me periodsauraus. yea im as bad as a breed of dinosaur! but nevertheless.. ur abundance of patience hav always proven tt you always ready to take watever of my princess tantrums n crazy shit i throw at u. n this i cannot thank u enough. n here i apologise for my crazy stunts. but i noe tt u truely love me for me for being so patient wif me all the time. always nv holding a grudge against me but forgiving me n giving room to grow.

being 5 yrs older than me u hav more life experiences than me. ur more mature n ur mind is controlled. i do go out of control sometimes. tts y i hav u to pull my reigns at time n bring me back to earth. yes im younger n hav abundance of energy tt sometimes u find it difficult keeping up wif me. but yet u still do even when ur so tired frm a days of work defending our country. (LOL)

uve done too much for me over these short span of 5mths. nth but showering me wif unconditional love n support in watever i do. sometimes i feel uve done too much than wat i deserve n ive done too little. baby i want so much to do so much more. but sometimes im jus clueless on wat i can do for all tt uve done for me. u hav painstakingly put all ur heart n soul into me.. into us. n im so greatly for tt. yes im 5 yrs younger than u. but this has nv been a factor to stop u frm giving me ur all.

2ndly, u nv judge me frm my past (u noe i noe who we are talking abt rite baby! LOL). the past mistakes ive made. but u do the opposite frm wat normal people would do. u pour out ur heart to me.. loving me no matter wat happens.. wat people say abt me.. wat insults throw at u abt me. this is jus one of the reason y i fell so crazily in love wif u. n when u get protective over me.. it jus brings a cuter side of u. (n yess u noe wat im talking abt! HAHA but u gotta admit.. wifout weirdos our life wont be so entertained riteeee!)

also wif the addition to our family.. mochi boy.. it def has brought our relationship to a whole new level. wif responsibilities nt jus a a boyfren or girlfren but as parents. treating our puppy as our own baby boy.

theres so much i wanna say!! this is nt even 1/4 of wat i gotta say!! but i guess i should stop here.
i noe this is dam long.. (am on the fone wif u nw. LOL n i still havnt slept a wink yet) but hav fun reading it on the bus otw to ocs k! i love u so much baby....
we are built to last baby... nw and to forever.. i love u wif all my heart sean
Happy 5th mth...

No comments:

Post a Comment