Wednesday, June 16, 2010

jus 4 pics to make up for the lack of updates..

ladies nite wif mitchell on 2nd june at my home base zirca
4th june lazy day wif bf n mochi boy11th june flyer wif bf((:my hols are flying by be4 my eyes. another wk till i face the gates of hell = skool! grrrr. but anywhos ive been enjoying myself a hell alot!! this hols was spent wif bf hunting down exotic food frm persian, mexican, italian n bufflo winggsss!!! (: greatest food we ever eaten seriously!!

so today was a good day((: went to do some stuffs early in the arvo wif bf... then we decided to go shoe hunting(: hav been trying to find ideal pairs of wedges n failed for the past few days but onli today we hit jackpot!!! bought 2 pairs of wedges n bf bought me my clogs!! =D met up wif shingles boy (aka jin) n gf kellyn for hk cafe where my french toast cravings were answered!!! on top of tt ben is back frm aus... met up wif him for a while be4 i left the guys to meet best((: chilled talked.. then i met up wif bf, ben, darren, aaron, melvin n justin again for coffee n their awkward stares weirded me out!? LOL but nevertheless.. fruitful day as its been a while since me n bf came out to town n paraded around like free birds. after we got mochi boy.. we had to be home bound quite a bit cuz we dun wanna be neglecting him riteee.

its wed again! which means ladies nite!!!! k idk whether i wanna go but whoevers up for it give me a buzz k!!!

its currently 4.45am. staying awake for another 30mins jus to wake bf up! poor boy has been quite deprived of fun lately due to his busy schedule. our fri usual clubbing nites hav turned dull since he cant drink cuz of his ndp rehearsal thingy early the next morn. sacrifices we make for an honourable role he has nw. jus another 2mths!!!

shall try to upload pics later in the arvo if i aint heading anywhere at nite!

toodle dooooooosssss(:

No comments:

Post a Comment