Saturday, July 3, 2010

i noe ive abandoned my blog!! but ive jus become such a lazy potato to blog abt anything. dun get me wrong my life aint mundane or watsoever. esp during hols. but im lazy? HAHAHAk recap on wat i did over the hols

-movie dates wif bf((: caught toys story 3, shes out of my league, karate kid n idk wat already! but basically we've watched all the latest ones!
-sleep... sleep n more sleep
-bkk trip wif mumsie n sis for 4 days was da bommmbbbzz! i shopped till i dropped tt my cupboard has NO SPACE AT ALL!!!! so ima do a selling post REAL SOON!! keep a look out k!! (: SPANKS!

so yepperss! well sem 2 for uni has begun for me. n im even more stressed out. wanted to study today but am sick. so meehhh... stress cuz i realli need to achieve 4 distinctions for all my 4 subs this sem!! well at least 2 Ds n 2 credits then! am gonna push hard to get into honors. but plans are still melborne after i finish 3 yrs over here. but nw mumsie wants me to go london? hmmm.. the distance jus puts me off. plus its a total diff system frm aussie. then theres my dad who wants me to go nus. yea i wish!!! LOL the day i get into nus is the day pigs fly!! plus its impossible for me to go back to the sg system already eversince i adopted the aussie system like 3yrs ago? so naaahhhh

jus on thurs me n bf celebrated our 6th mth together(: things hav obviously been good. though a few fights here n there.. nth has changed wif both of us(: the best times are when we tickle each other n laugh till we fall on the floor. LOL as wat he says "u dun start a war u cant finish!!" hes a cutesie realli(: yest was Eclispe wif bf n nandos dinz wif karan n luke(: enjoyed eclipse cuz of TY's HOT ASS BOD!! =D n i felt the fight scene was GOOOODDD!
okay dokes! off i go to sunset grill for dinz wif mumsie, sis n nick. becuz of bf's ndp rehearsal he cant join us :( yea hes marching for ndp!!!! which means i hav to go this yr to support bf((: n shall end off wif a pic of bf n i when we met shingles boy n kellyn 1 day for hk cafe(:
classic face i tell u!! dun u think he looks like a chipmunk? HEEHEE! LOVE U!

No comments:

Post a Comment