Wednesday, July 21, 2010

hectic week
i blog when im bored.. when i feel i did something interesting.. to rant n let off some steam. today is to let off some steam. k but things are ok nw(: but still i think its time for me to blog abt my life again.

so recently my life took a turn on its own. n if ur following my twitter u would noe. i constantly tweet abt the ups n downs. sometimes i feel like im bipolar/schzophrenic but im nt okaayy! somehw things jus started falling apart. shant go into details but basically i could hav collapsed. but wif the love n support frm the people who love me.. im holding up quite well. nt to mention names in case i miss out any but yall noe who u are. my skool mates may nt noe wat went wrong.. but their constant jokes n making fun of me for being the "xiao mei mei" among all of us, babying me alot jus helped me so much. lifted up my spirits. these bunch of frens (mainly guys) hav subconsciously supported me n wif them made me gg to skool a more enjoyable trip everyday. nt forgetting sean who has been there for me, listening n lending me his shoulders jus made it all seem better. though we too hav our ups n downs.. im glad we always manage to calmly settle everything between each other.

so aside frm all this.. my life is basically revolving around skool. i plan my days everyday on wat i need to study n wkends are crammed wif work. so depressing but i hav no choice. realli am aiming hard to get my honors cuz it is veri prestigious n would def help wif application of jobs/salary in the future when i enter the work force. so basicaly ive pretty much decided where n i wanna work n wat i wanna do(: quite excited realli to get all my education out of the way n do "big grown up stuff"

anyways as yall noe i rarely blog nw. so if u want constant 24/7 updates abt my life follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/foeshitzme trust me i NEVER go wifout a day of tweeting. my life revolves around it too!! like i feel so dysfunctional n crazy wifout tweeting for 1 day! LOL n i jus restored my formspring: http://formspring.me/foeshitzme n there u can ask me anything abt me, my life or watsoever. n as i mentioned in my previous post.. thxs for the comments but i rarely check or dun even reply them cuz its hard replying via tt thing. so any comments go ahead n post it up on my formspring k!! cheerzzzz(: oh n fofo updates feel free to add me up on facebook!

yall hav a gd week... advice for the wk: hang in there if ur exhausted wif ur life or gg through rough patches nw.. cuz after a stormy weather the clear blue skies n the sun will shine upon u again(:

No comments:

Post a Comment