Friday, July 9, 2010

sorri im jus a bitch..


i hav rarely or rather stopped bitching abt people via my blog for a while already. but this time i realli cant help it. n i noe tt person will be reading this.
k 1stly its MY fking choice if i wanna accept/deny or nt even respond to ur fb request. n excuse me say wat im so into such internet portals n i check it everyday?! obviously u hav no fking rite to say tt abt me since i dun even fking talk to u anymore n ive changed. i no longer glue myself to the net anymore since im more busy wif UNI nw n hanging out wif frens n my bf. i mean frm the min. blog entries nw cant u tell? like i realli cant stand when people say things they THINK they noe me but sorri u DONT!!!
2ndly.. wat meet for coffee? havnt i made it dam clear to u like mths ago i no longer wat anything to do wif u? wat are u so "desperate" to wanna try n be frens again? ur 1 person i can jus NO longer be frens wif anymore. n no i dun feel upset abt it. its nt like i havnt let go or wat shit. jus tt i find u so... ARRGGGHHHH (no word to describe) n i jus can no longer hav a frenship wif u let alone meet u face-to-face for coffee. my reply "raincheck" (taken advice frm isk! LOL) tt im indirectly saying im nt interested.
so idk wats ur deal!! like y do u wat so badly to be part of my life again? cuz realli i do nt give a beezwax. i normally would brush such things aside n nt bother replying u or watsoever but ive come to a point where i can no longer take all this anymore. like which part of ''fk off'' do u nt understand? we (bf n i) dun wish ur presence to be part of our lives spankssss
yea whoever who is reading this wanna call me a bitch go ahead. cuz i dun realli care either but this is jus wat i want to say.
on a happier note... bf is coming over for dinz later!! the furball monster has been living wif me for the past 5days n gosh hes CRAZZZYYY! i started skool last wk n im like stressing out already!!? i NEED my honors soooooo badly!!! which means i gotta work EXTRA HARD!!! when i turn 21.. i will either intern for a yr.. then fly over to melbourne n complete my masters there. am dam motivated plsss.
k i jus lied in my last sentence. im INSPIRED rather but its a fri n ive got no skool on fri but i havnt studied!!? LOL blame my nose or the weather but im lazzyy but yet i noe ive got sooooo much to do!! grrr.. HATE MY BRAIN!
oh last nite had an impromptu dinz n milkshake nite wif bf, ben, clement, matthew, winston n justin. simple nite but i always hav fun wif bf n his frens((: sad tt quite a few of them are leaving to abroad to study. but oh wells.. part n parcel of life! in like 4 yrs time will be me n bf's turn((:
shall end wif 2 pics during my trip to bkk like 3 wks ago...
oh n idk y i keep getting comments in chinese. sorri to say tt i cant read chinese AT ALL!! (yea im a failure as a chinese but cant help it okaayyy i lived in aus for 3yrs!!) so if yall dun mind... pls comment in english. cheerzzz (:

No comments:

Post a Comment