Thursday, July 29, 2010

dear body... im sorri but i dont love you...
anyways mon n tues was well spent wif bf(: we had so much fun! pigging out mostly! LOL i was so depressed after i stuffed my face wif popcorn n reese i decided to do push up, crunches n jumping jacks okaayy!! then becuz of tt i vomitted all my shit out jus like tt! HAHA funnaayyee
u noe wat makes me so upset? tt asian girls are sooooo small size whereas im nt! yea im short but nt skinny short. n wat makes it worse is tt every single girl i noe n i see are all weight crazy people! (yea me included!) i mean idk y us asian girls emphasise so much abt our weight. always comparing wif other skinner prettier girls to "wanna look like TAT". think ok do u ever see a fat (k maybe nt fat but nt skinny) girl on the front cover of our asian magazines!!!? NO RITE!!! whereas in aussie... u see all shapes n sizes of girls on the front cover n they LOVE their body size. i mean hello!!? its us asians who bring so much emphasis abt skinny bods. i wish i can say i love my body. sadly i dun. when i was younger i was a bag of bones (literally) but nt im a huffalump! i guess tts y i detest my body even more nw. cuz i WAS ONCE stick thin n nw.. pfftt DISAPPOINTMENT! but realli y cant us asian girls jus love ourselves? im struggling to ans tt question myself too.
im suppose to be studying but somehw i started to get lazy. sigghh wats happening to my goals n aims in life?!!!! idk man... i wish i had a photographic memory. tt way studying would be easier n much more fun!!!

anyways last thurs bf DROVE to my place!!! whoooooo =D he finally converted his aussie license n he had his dad's car!!!! so we drove to admiralty mrt station (yes its dam near but i managed to "lure" him into his car n drive me!!! heh) then along the way picked mumsie up n we drove home(: he stayed for dinz then we decided to drive over to kerry baby's hse wif babyboy((: stayed there for a while n she went crazy over mochi! we had some good fun((: missed my babygirl sooooo much!
k so ive changed my hairstyle!!! tues went to colour/highlight/treatment n cut my hair!! nw i hav bangs!!! idk wat brown base but its copper red streaks!!!
so wed is my psych test n i cant seem to rmb shit!! WHY LIKE THIS!!!! sigghh my poor pea brain! hokay off to try to study nw!! BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment