Saturday, July 24, 2010

byebye ben
so i FINALLY took my cam out after sooooooooooooooooooooo long! becuz skool started n i rarely go out. so finally me n bf went out yesterday n went on a eating feast!!! (yea so much for losing weight!) n i gained back wat i lost over 2 days in 1 day!! SIGHHHH k but my tumtum was HAPPY!! swimming wif fish n chips n my CRAVING of the mth: grilled ham n cheese sandwich in foccasia bread!! WHOOOO HAPPY SHITTSSS

k but despite but fattyness yesterday... my collar bones were more distinct then evveerr!! YAY! k but i think today gone already since i ate like a cowwww!

a wrap up of wat me n bf did yest!
-airport for fish n co.. then sent ben off back to aussieland!!
-gloria jeans where i did a lil on my forensic. borrrriinnnnggggg
-decided to go bugis cuz we havnt been there in a while (tts the 1st place we ever met btw!!)
-shisha n stoned till the sun set
-decided to go to 1 of the shops at haji cuz i finally found the rainbow maxi dress after a loooonngggg time! bf talked me into buying it! wheeee x) oh n i almost bought another pair of wedges but didnt cuz he stopped me! haha might want to get tt pair soon!
-then we left for dinz at empire state for my sandwich!! WHOOOOO =D
-n home we weennnttt
-it seemed like we didnt do much but gosh we were beat!!

so jus a few pics cuz we took SOOOOOO many yest!! yea i spammed cuz its been a while we took pics together!!! took realli nice ones yest(:

k decided to share wif yall some points on r/s. ps its frm my psych textbook!! LOL

3 factors tt contribute to an ongg r/s:

  1. personal dedication (positive attraction to a particular partner n r/s)
  2. moral commitment (a sense of obligation, religious duty or social responsibility as controlled by a person's values n moral principles)
  3. constraint commitment (factors tt make it costly to leave a r/s such as lack of attractive alternatives n various social, financial, legal investments in the r/s)

k enough nonsense.. i noe the 3 factors are abit profound? LOL but u get wat it says la rite!!!!

back to studying... saturdays are my sad depressing alone day where i study my butt off cuz bf is marching in ndp. pfftt...

oh n as i like to EMPHASISE!!! i CANT read CHINESE!!!! so pls stop commenting in chinese cuz its pointless since i cant read!

k BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment