Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I've decided to go back to blogging and will def try to blog on a regular basis. y? cuz i happen to be revisiting memories of mine via my old blogs n realize hw much i actually forgot frm my past but my blog posts frm the past triggered some memories, both pleasant n bad. but i realize hw much i miss those people i used to be close to n nw everyone is at diff places doing diff things tt its so hard to stay connected and it really saddens me.

so I've decided to blog again mainly for personal reasons to make sure i rmb wat i did be4(:

just 2 pictures of the 2 loves of my life...
also, my bf n i hav decided to record videos on the brunch places we go to! curious? view it at my fb profile 1st cuz i seem to be having problems uploading them here n on youtube! hmmm...

so anyways these days hav been quiet. am on study break nw n somehow am unmotivated to study. sigh.. oh wells hav to try somehow. wkends are always wif the boy(: sometimes its lazy days jus lying on the couch n watching random shows, if nt its gg out for brunches, or hanging out at our fav spot: Valle at Ridgewood n its on our 1st brunch video on my fb profile!

yeps... nth much to say as my life is pretty much like this. haha till next time(:

No comments:

Post a Comment