Tuesday, September 13, 2011

so am back to blogging again! am really trying my best to blog on a regular basis!!!

anyways back track to july 1st! hahaha... me n bf's 1 1/2yrs!! n we headed to sentosa for fun... went to Azzura n shit i ordered some raspberry margarita which was overflowing like mad n i had to drink it uber fast tt i got mad high!! HAHAHAHAA. note to self: NEVER drink frozen drinks under the hot sun!!!!

then we headed to marche for dinz whr darren met us too! simple day but nevertheless i still had fun wif my love(:
so this is my silly dong. he looks kinda drunk (passed out)rite? HAHAHA well.. k tts our secret! this is the day whr we had sukiyaki at my place wif my sis, bf, darren, zx, chloe, rouyu n xinyan! fun fun times... eating heaps!!!!
my 2 cutesies in my life(((: mad lovesssss
the day we recorded Brunch Crunch 2! n we happen to walk pass those turn turn machines n gosh i got obsessed!!! i knew i had to get these rings! so ever since tt day I've been gg around hunting for turn turn machines n each time i turned the machine.. i got a diff ring! (scroll below to see my other 2 rings! LOL)
so last fri i finally went to hav a facial at NY skin solutions n omg i was disgusted by my yucky face!! cuz they did an in-depth skin analysis for me be4 doing my treatment n dam the amt of gross yucky stuff in my skin is mad gross!! so after my facial i felt so refreshed n clean! but lying thr for 2 1/2 hrs was no joke! i really hate facials cuz of the lying thr motionless for such a long time! i start to get agitated n annoyed!! the price to pay for beauty -.-

i took a train down to yck whr bf picked me up n we headed back home. bf's mum jus came back frm bkk n she was so sweet to buy me a top n a skirt-shorts(: had dinz thr.. (oh did i mention tt every time I'm craving for a particular food, his mummy will somehow cook it wifout knowing! haha some applies to my mumsie n paps too! its like they noe my stomach!) so tt nite i was craving for fish soup n she made fish soup n noodles! the only home cook meal i hav is when I'm at bf's. so i tend to over eat! HAHAHA

so bf n i got "kicked out"of the hse. k nt really but becuz his parents were having cell so we had to go out. went to united square for sogurt n i saw my turn turn machine again!! hahaha this time i got a dumbo ring(: walked around aimlessly cuz united sq is so dam boring but we had no whr to go!! so we decided to leave n call darren to meet us at gardens. so liquid kitchen we went. then lester called n he joined us too! our usual wkend plans are either lazing at home or heading to Ron's or gardens for drinks -.-

n this was jus last saturday... whr my sis n i took th 2 dogs (mochi n trax) for grooming a ridge wood. headed to queensway cuz my sis needed to buy sports shoes.. then flew over to suntec n yea i got another ring! HAHAHAHA.

so after suntec, we headed back to the groomers whr bf met me thr to pick our handsome boy up! he always gets so excited to see us when we leave him at the groomers! he will start whining n crying! hahaha. then we popped by to Ron's to get our usual ciders n headed to tpy n met up wif lester, serene, dexter n huiqi. they went grocery shopping for our impromptu bbq later tt nite. oh n darren joined us too(:

so me n lester did all the bbqing tt nite n gosh i felt like a weigh as much as an elephant after tt nite! played rock band as usual after n i was mad poofed out after tt but i still had to drive my ass home. bf has finally trust me wif my driving tt he fell asleep while i drove n he had mocha boy lying on him n he also fell asleep! they looked so cute!!!

my bf thot he was cute. he hanged his hse keys on my Pandora n he said "nah u got a new charm"
-.-
my handsome boy(:
yeps i was EXHAUSTED!
so jus yesterday i went for a job interview. slogged my ass all the way to iluma but am glad i got the job! am kinda stoked since i hav NEVER had a proper job at all! like even in perth when i worked at Dominoes, it was for 2hrs!? LOL so am kinda looking forward to start work in oct(:

took a train back to yck n bf picked me up n headed back to his place for dinz wif his fam. didn't hav an appetite to eat so i only had salad! LOSE WEIGHT PLAN!!!!

ok so i shall try to upload my Brunch videos nw on my blog! but its up on my fb already! (:

till next time when i feel like blogging! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment