Thursday, September 8, 2011

so today i officially started on my stats revision n omg I'm in sooooooo much pain!!!! gah :( its the most difficult n annoying sub ever!!! whoever invented stats seriously doesn't hav a life! OMG y make everyone suffer when u dun hav a life!!!?

anyways these few days hav been all abt reflection for me. Im really blessed to hav an amazing bf, baby girl n bestfren! if u must noe... my life was mad topsy turvy be4 i left for perth when i was 14... i cried day n nite be4 i left cuz i was miserable. every of my church bros n sis would noe y. tt must hav been the toughest time of my life. but frm tt it really made me grow. my move to aus was a gd one cuz i met my baby girl bestfren n other amazing guys n babes! they made me see things i nv saw be4... created absolutely amazing memories... n my guys supported me through a messed up r/s too. they always wondered y i hung on for so long. n up to nw i find myself stupid for even taking all tt shit. but frm tt.. it too made me grow as a person.

i came back when i was 16 all becuz of 1 person whom rite nw gives me goosebumps jus thinking abt those times. however, i dun regret coming back. cuz i met my twin in jcu who's also supported me through my messy times again (i seem to get myself into a lot of trouble! lol) but becuz of all this trouble i get myself into, my frens play such an important role in my life(: they hav nv left me to deal wif everything on my own.

so when i came back, my life was hectic n dramatic. i guess tts wat every 16-17yr olds go through aye! i was partying so much... getting drunk on a wkly basis, oh n nt forgetting becuz of my partying met 1 of my babes who also hav supported me. we would party every wk together n hav so much fun together! will nv forget all those silly things we used to do! hahaha in the midst of all the partying, i happened to bump into 1 of my really old frens who was very impt to me but we lost contact wif each other during my move. am thankful we met again cuz we managed to be even better frens than we were be4. in fact he's 1 of my bestfrens nw! (n no one would ever guess it will be this person! HAHA)

n after all tt crazy partying, i met my current love of my life all thxs to a few crazy frens! haha... n I'm crazily in love wif him cuz he's so understanding n jus the sweetest. but I've looked at my life n am really happy to whr i hav come. all the people I've met, all the memories i created... none i regret. even those bad ones, though i wish i had made better decisions but am still glad i went through them cuz it made me who i am today. tt explains 1 of my inks.

i jus wanna thank everyone (all the ex bfs, girlfrens, guyfrens) who has played a role in my life 1 way or another. wifout u guys, i won't be who i am today n my life wouldn't hav been so interesting! hahaha

just a penny of my thoughts...

n wif this.. i end with... the heartbreaks and tears... made me...

No comments:

Post a Comment