Friday, May 29, 2009

exams are fking over like FINALLY! OMG 2 weeks of fking torture!!! its over.. and.. DAY 1 of POST EXAM ACTIVITIES START in 2HRS TIME!! heeeee x)

i mega happy onli so i change my hair(((:
and i even painted my nails red!!
today is a mega awesome day cause cause... its also MY LAST DAY OF SKOOL IN WBC!! IN PERTH!! heeehaww(: great 2 1/2 yrs((: AM GLADDD. and and its FRIDAY!! i get to FINALLY see my lovelies after 2 weeks(((: n its MY SHOPPING DAY(((:

see see i cant stop smiling!! whee!! k im officially Krazzyyyy with a captial K!!

bye world.. enjoy ur awesome weekend((:

2 comments:

  1. SEEE YOU REALLL SOOON KAY!!! i realised you're always sitting on the chair chair. gay! x33

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEE U SOON GAY GAY!!! yess i LOVE my chair okaayyy!! =) plus im gonna leave it here soon so im trying to bond n enjoy my last few days with my chair!! LOL love love u babyyy <3

    ReplyDelete