Sunday, May 24, 2009

meet my vain ass sexy boy <3
and then meet my new gay partner<3
lil miss piggy slept for 12hrs today((: LOVE ME!! =D and then i came online n hav been webcamming with bf and my sexy gay partner angela-lala!!! fun shitss n cheap thrills!
am mega bored... fam is over for dinner n i got lit exam tmr. awesome my mudder. nvm tmr afternoon exam!!! so am gonna study tmr instead. i awesome! few hrs be4 exam then study. wheee x)
k fish n chips for dinner! its my fat fat day again!! LEMON DETOX DIET ME NEXT WEEK!
[edited]
my sisterrr jus told me trax's favourite treat is carrots. n my cat is anticipating me n mumsie's arrival back home. apparently shes been so whinny n cranky. lol!! cutteeee.. am eggcited!(: oh oh!! n forever 21 shopping with my sisterr when i get home!! =D double happy

No comments:

Post a Comment