Monday, May 25, 2009

lit exam was such a waste of time. i wrote 2/3 essays i was suppose to rite. cause im coool. i didnt write my prose essay. oh wellsss...

i jus realised am gonna fly during a dangerous time. stupid swine flu. now tt WA has swine flu also... going to the airport n travelling is gonna be such a hassle n a risk. shall pub myself with vitamins!! =D

i realli need to study for dance. pressure on me mucchh!! n im sitting next to my heater watching desperate housewives!! tsktsk woman!

k am off... rubbish boring post. i cant wait for my weekend!! pictures overload AWAITS!! =D

[edited]
i just told my boyfren corn cant be digested(trust me i noee i got prove) n he laughed n started googling abt how much fat corn has cause of the corn starch. he cutesie pootsie i tell u!! then i bought him on fb as my pet last nite.. i jus checked n now im at his mercy cause he bought me as his pet -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment