Thursday, May 28, 2009

i told nickson im not studying for hbio.. n he funni said this...

^^ o d a n g^^ says:
so stresssss shar
ur awesome


OMG realli am soooo mega egggciiittteedd to meet my lovelies tmr nite n our awesome 4 day fun!! missing my sexy baby vanessa so so much!! it feels like yrs since i saw her!! gossshhh!! oh n the boys too(((: heeehawww

ive got irritating frens. i said meet at 6 tmr. then they say "then must be 7 to 8. shar always late!!" wth... they funni onli. though its true. heeehawww..

k im too egggciiitteed to even study. so watverr.. blank paper tmr!! YAY((: hate my exam timetable this yr. i had so many breaks in between obviously my brain wont wanna study anymore wad. i kept thinking my last exam was tues. but nooo.. its actually tmr. pfft.. thankfully i aint staying here! even happpiiieerrrrr

seriously cant stop jumping up n down the chair!! MEGA EGGCIITEED for tmr nite plss! finally FREEDOM!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment