Thursday, May 28, 2009

soaked in the essence of past memories...
i love blogs... cause even after many mths.. i can go back n read wat happened in the past. i always nv fail to smile when i read pleasant memories. esp with the ones i love.

im yearning so much for my life to jumpstart again n get kicking. im hating this mundane lifestyle. sigh.. like theres no actual purpose or meaning at all n its realli a bummer for me. i miss those lazy days with B. and even stoning at his library to wait for him to finish skool. n when im sick he would take care of me. i miss tt one on one attention i had from him. sometimes i feel we're both so caught up with our own lives that we even forget those wonderful n sweet memories in the past few mths. tts y sometimes i love to go back to them through my blog.

Are you like me? Who once in a while go back to those days when there was just me and you?
I miss your 'I love yous..'I miss yous..' and your presence...

No comments:

Post a Comment