Saturday, February 20, 2010

17days...



its friday n im home... k its close to 2am which means its saturday but normally at this time.. me n kerry baby will be on zirca's dancefloor/cage partying up a storm. even my whole fam is shocked im home on a fri nite!!!! *GASP* being stuck at home for 4 days hav made me soooooo lazy to get my ass out of my hse. ive become so insecure to step out of the hse already. UH OHHH.

i MISS @kerryloh !!! :(

but i realli miss my zirca family + the bouncers + the bar staff + currypuff for supper + dj marcus' music!!! WITHDRAWAL SYNDROMES!! but yet these days im soooo lazy n get tired out dam easily clubbing. i rather sit n chill rather than be on the dance floor. i guess im getting old? LOLS or rather sick of clubbing? idk but i miss everyone!!! :(

n jus nw i got a call frm R.. was jus thinking abt him last nite n he called!!! somehw im suddenly missing all my guy pals.. like i used to be so close to them n nw its like a bit drifted? maybe i should use my 1 last week of hol to catch up!!! (:

anyways am finally stepping out of the hse in 10 hrs time!!! some fam lunch thingy. eeyyerr.. k then after tt im coming home n GYM!! my diet has been an EPIC FAIL! sigghhh... i shall water diet on mon. hope i can make it!!! LOLs

still missing @squidthesean!!!!! :( u noe wat my bf is doing in brunei!!? watching cable tv!! sleeping!! eating!! OMG puiii laaa! sgp cannot do all this huh!!? must take my bf away frm me :( realli hope he moves camp in march or something. dun wan him to go taiwan again n leave me!! :( but thankgoodness hes staying in camp this time round. we still call n text each other everyday(: better than nth...


k shall crash nw. got this shitty throbbing headache!!! :( NITE

No comments:

Post a Comment