Wednesday, February 10, 2010



k so i havnt blogged in a loonnggg time! im losing track of my pics already. OMG even S jus said FINALLY ur blogging!!

anyways exams hav jus ended last fri... so pretty much ive been partying non stop over my 1st weekend. so lets start wif friday

friday 5th feb
-town wif vanessa n jollin n met for christine a while
-went for frolick at cine... then roamed around cine.. waited for S to come... then darren came.. kris
-pasta mania... me n S left for 1 degree 15.. YEA ALL THE WAY THERE!!
-luke's farewell wif my babies... kerry, karan, william, luke, zhiwei, deanna, june, nicole, bordin, issac k a whole lot more
-surprised early bday celebration for luke since he was enlisting the next day n he would prolly be in camp on his bday
-so a few of them left... left S, my zirca fam(kerry, karan, luke, william) zhiwei, rachel, evan, deanna n a few others... we decided to get amsterdam n chill n drink oh n camwhore!!!
-oh then we played FUZZY DUCK!! fking fun i tell u!! all the funni words tt came out
-then S n kerry n i shared a cab wanting to go home. k by then me n kerry were quite high.. we were singing dam loudly in the cab n screaming... S n the cab driver found us dam entertaining
-then we decided to make a trip to ZIRCA!!! heeheeee x)
-had more drinks n kerry got "kidnapped" away as usual.. thank goodness for S being wif me(:
-so me n S partied away at zirca till 4ish n he dropped me home.. he left for camp

saturday 6th feb
-k so the veri exhausted n worn out me n S went to the airport around 3ish to send vanessa baby off
-off we went to sentosa for ben's farewell
-it was clean fun when the sun was still shinning... the guys played beach soccer n frisbee while the 3 gfs (me, rouyu n chloe) sat n chilled
-dinner at sakae.. n then back we went to siloso beach resort
-k tts when things got pretty fucked up!! HAHA all thxs to S's gf (ahem me!)
-i kept saying "eh EVERYONE take shots!!" while i sat at 1 corner nt drinking much
-till some of them noticed i wasnt drinking so they gave me shots
-we got a few complains so we all moved to silosa beach n things got crazier since everyone was pretty wasted n all...
-some of the guys went skinny dipping... some drank more.. puked.. some ended up wif cuts n bruises on their arms n legs... omg it was MESSY shit
-oh n many gay moments too (shall upload pics soon)
-went back to the hotel n we all crashed... drank dudes everywhere lying on the floor.. it was CLASSIC

sunday 7th feb
-so we all woke up... recalling wat happened last nite... looked through the pics frm my cam.. gosh we had a BLAST laughing n all
-checked out.. n off we went to vivo for lunch at carls jr(:
-the rest left... me n S stayed to do some cny shopping together
-at 1st it was quite a wasted trip... but after S got his ted baker jumper.. we started finding quite nice stuffs too
-got 2 pairs of heels tt day.. he bought a ted baker jumper, ck boxers, shoes n belt
-had a blast but we got tired after a while
-he dropped me off at charm's place for her bday
-it was great catching up wif EVERYONE!! (: its been too long

took like 500 over pics during my this weekend!! thank goodness for SASHA(:
wanted to upload 2 pics frm each day on this post but blogger is being a peesai!! A-NNOYING!
k am off to watch GLEE!!! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment