Sunday, February 21, 2010

flashbaccckkkkk.. over the CNY period!

sunday 14th feb
HAPPY VDAY N CNY!!! (:
-visiting at both sides of the fam.. yea yea boring as hell
-my fam is jus nt like REGULAR fams la. we dun gamble... n i dun talk much to my cousins.
-HUGE age gap maybe
-then i "ran away frm home" (quoted by my mum. HAHA) for 1 day
monday 15th feb
-me n S went to watch 'valentines day' at cathay around 4ish
-great great movie. i find it hw amazing hw the director managed to link all the actors n actresses together 1 way or another.
-oh be4 movie we went for bnj (: but i still prefer gusstimo waaayyyy more!
-after the movie we went starbucks.. chilled for a while then headed over to his hse to visit his fam(:
-the guys were there too... his mum made this yummilicious mushroom soup!! OMG TO DIE FOR!!
-then yuzhen made some dip n all.. me n darren happily sat around the table munching on carrot, celery n cucumber sticks dipping wif the dip. HAHA
-wii as usual... watched a bit of GI joe wif S's nephew sitting so close to me. HAHA MAD CUTE
-i went off around 2ish?
tuesday 16th feb
-a veri chill day for me n S
-he came over for dinz wif my fam n i
-he went through the whole "interview" wif my uncle. it was dam funni!!
-at nite he flew off :(
k the rest of the days.. ive been stuck at home. refusing to step out of my comfort zone. i was home bound. gym.. sleep... watch tv... call S.. realli lifestyle of a pig but i LOVE IT!

saturday 21st feb
-visited some fam thingy for lunch n all...
-home i went n received a few calls frm my party babies n we had our sat nite all planned out((:
-so me n kerry baby onli went to zirca around 2plus!? yea DAM EARLY plss
-but it was soooooooooo worth gg down!! BASS AGENTS WERE DA SEX!! HELL YEAHHH!
-we got soooo high. jaggberbombs frm my godfather... chamapagne... tequila shots.. cock sucking cowboy. gosshhh n i must thank my babygirl for all the tequila shots n cock sucking cowboy!! I LOVE U!
-zirca closed around 4ish close to 5.. so we (kerry, karan, luke, trevor, wenjun, jimmy n this girl) had breaky at macss(:
-home at 6ish.. i flew onto my bed n almost passed out but i called S to talk to him for a while(:
-yet another AWESOME ZIRCA NITE wif my babies(:

oh i must say something.. some people are jus so fking fake. as fake as a "chanel" bag. sometimes i feel like punching her fking face!! u think ur tt awesome!?! well HELL NO! ur a fake fake cheating bitch who dun deserve such a nice boyfren at all. love realli IS blind. cant believe u can be there for me.. n then do such a shit thing?! fake bitches dun deserve such frens around u.
i feel so much better after ranting. oh oh n today i was a good good girl(: ate veggies n fruits onli!! heehee x) k nw im hungry but cannot cannot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment