Monday, February 1, 2010

HAPPY 1st (:
this 1st mth wif u has been awesome(: ive written so many letters n posts to u idk if ur getting sick of it. hahah! anyways... ur morning surprise was the best!! waking up after 3 miserable hrs of sleep.. getting a call n saying tt someone is outside to deliver my present for u.. i walked out in my pjs.. hair in a mess... in a dazed mode... onli to see u standing rite at my doorstep. baby it was unforgettable. i was the 1st person tt was on ur mind when u landed n u came wif ur huge luggages. ur jus beyond amazing.

im glad these 18 days are OVER n ur back hone safely. these 2 days spent wif u hav been filled wif alot of laughters n fun! ive got a new addiction: WII! lols(:

u noe hw much u mean to me... i cant emphasise tt enough. thxs for putting in so much effort jus to contact me n made me feel safe n secure even though u were up high in the mountains or braving the jungle. i love u so so much n im sooooo thankful ur in my life.

poor sick boy is down wif fever nw. oh n kerry baby jus wished "happy one month baby!" aww i love u sweetie!

k 1st exams in 14 hrs.. GOOD NITE! will update on my AWESOME times INFINITY weekend soon!!

ps.. i got my new cam!! i named it SASHA!! (: i was a HAPPY ONE on sat nite(:

No comments:

Post a Comment